Wednesday, May 4, 2011

K is for Kid's Movie - UP

If you haven't seen the movie UP, you need to because it is more than a silly kid's movie. Pixar has done it again.  It is a very funny and endearing movie.  It tells a story about a lonely, elderly gentleman and an energetic, lonely little boy.  There are lots of kid's movies out there and - several of them are good.  I just chose this one, because I actually cried in this movie.  It got my attention.  I especially loved the dog, DUG (as seen below).  Wouldn't it be great to have a talking dog.  I always wonder what they are really thinking.  Would we still be "best friends" ?? Would they really love us as much as we think??  OR would they listen and act more like our kids or continue to obey and be thrilled when we walk through the door??  It would be hilarious.  Enjoy the show!!! 

funny dog pictures - Goggie ob teh Week: Dug Only Wants to Lub You!





see more dog and puppy pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment