Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Scatterbrain

I have deleted this blog twice. I am currently maintaining four other blogs. But I undeleted this blog so I could write about things in general. Coming from South Florida and living through many hurricanes, I found this an interesting title. Now I have a blog for five days a week. Like I'm not busy enough.

The first blog I created was about my crazy Corgi, Emma. I have been collecting all kinds of photos and articles about Welsh Corgis. Emma has a sister, Serenity, who is a Siberian Husky and I added a special page for her. Actually, she is adopted, but we don't want to tell Serenity.

My second blog create is about my relationship with the Lord. I write about various songs and scriptures that inspire me. A place of peace.

My third blog is about the craziness of life and all the things that make you smile. Life gets too serious and this blog allows me to take that ahh-moment and smile.

My fourth blog is about God's creation and all the wonderful beauty and wonder that exists in this universe. From animals to the stars, birds to snowflakes, there is so much to marvel about.

The fifth blog, which is Hurricane Thoughts, tells of the many things that do not fit in the category of one of my other blogs.  Those little things that catch your eye and attention.  Something worth sharing.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment